Bataan is a province located in the Central Luzon of the Philippines. Its capital is the city of Balanga and Mariveles is their largest local government unit in the Province. Occupying the entire Bataan Peninsula on Luzon, Bataan is bordered by the provinces of Zambales and Pampang to the North.
Also, this is the best place to live for. Sharing with you 6 reasons to live in Bataan.
- Bataan has a lot of Tourist spots, before Pandemic it’s a popular go-to weekend destination here in the Philippines for locals based in the metro who want a slice of Philippine history and a relaxing beach escape with stunning mountain views. Yes, Bataan has a lot of Tourist Spots. For nature tripping and want to see the stunning mountain views the following spots are for you to check: Mt. Samat Shrine, Dunsulan Falls, Pawikan Conservation Center, and Five Fingers in Mariveles. And explore Bataan’s top heritage and ecotourism destination: Plaza Mayor de Ciudad de Balanga, Philippines – Japan Friendship Tower and Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. Adventure seekers wouldn’t run out of things to do in Bataan!
- Bataenos loves festivals, for many Filipinos, fiestas or festivals are important because of the miraculous power of the saints. It is believed that the saints are responsible for all the good fortune and favor one receives. More than that, it is also during this time that the locals get to celebrate their culture and traditions that are passed on to the next generation. Fiestas reflect Filipino religion and faith, which are the most essential part of society. They have The Banga Festival, a week-long event celebrated in the City of Balanga City, Bataan every April. It is said that the name Balanga, which is the capital of Bataan, came from the word “banga,” the tagalong term for pot used in cooking. The Banga Festival is celebrated to remind the Balangueños of their humble beginnings. Kasinagan Festival in October is inspired by the gleaming light from the Nuestra Senora del Pilar’s crown, the people of Pilar. Kasinagan is derived from the root word “sinag” which means bright light. Every November, Pawikan Festival is an annual festival held at the Pawikan Conservation Center in Morong, Bataan. It is celebrated with advocacy to help in the preservation and protection of sea turtles which are locally known as Pawikan. The festival starts with a night patrol followed by activities such as festival dance competitions, environmental forums, body painting competitions, trade fairs, and beach parties. Ibong Dayo directly translates as a migratory bird and a festival was created to raise awareness regarding the importance of migratory birds visiting the wetlands of Bataan between the months of December to February. The festival is held at the City of Balanga Wetland and Nature Park every December.
- Bataan’s future developments are in line, they have Municipality of Pilar what they call the Future BGC (Bonifacio Global City). Ala Uli Intersection Developments which compose of directional signages, overpass, flyover, etc. Mt. Samat Medical Center manage by ACE Group located in Ala Uli Pilar, Bataan. For the Cable cars, Parks, and Hotels development by Mt. Samat Developments. Lastly, the Cavite-Bataan Interlink Bridge is a cable-stayed bridge being built on Manila Bay, Philippines, to reduce the travel time from Bataan to Cavite from five hours to 40 minutes.
- Bataan and its good governance, Bataan is a good example of how leadership and governance play a vital role in the effective implementation of health programs, engines of growth, local businesses, and investments. With 6 LGUs awardees since 2018. And MBDA (Metro Bataan Development Authority and 911 is existing within the province.
- Bataan is accessible in any mode of transportation, it is accessible both by land via public transportation or bus and private car through NLEX and SCTEX Dinalupihan, Ferry via Manila Bay to Orion Port.
- Affordable House and Lots are available in Bataan through Lumina, with financing options for every Filipino. Pag-ibig Financing – lowest rates possible on your housing loan (3% per annum). It has the longest loan term with a maximum of 30 years. A borrower can loan up to 6,000,000. Subject to other qualifiers like the actual need of the member and capacity to pay. Easier to get qualified for a housing loan because of the affordable amortization and gross monthly income of 35%. Another option is Bank Financing- a fast house loan processing with 7% per annum. Deferred Cash-straight payment maximum of 2 years with 0% interest and Spot Cash- the buyer needs to pay the total price (house and lot package) in a given period of time – usually, 1 month after the property was reserved. A good to know that Lumina offers as much as a 10% discount of NCP for spot cash payment within 7 days from the reservation date and a 6% discount within 30 days.
The Balanga Residences, Lumina Pilar, house and lot for sale in Bataan.
Lumina has two sites in Bataan:
THE BALANGA RESIDENCES is located in Maluya Road, Brgy. Cupang Proper, Balanga City, Bataan with 13 hectares lot and a total of 1,589 units. With Marketplace, Leisure areas, and Malls like Vista Mall Bataan, Waltermart Bataan, Centre Plaza Mall, and SM Bataan soon. Nearby Tourist Spots like Mt. Samat Shrine, Plaza Mayor de Ciudad de Balanga, Balanga City Wetland Park, and Bataan Tourism Center. And lots of Schools, Colleges, & Universities that your kids can enroll: Bataan Heroes Memorial College, Bataan Peninsula State University-Main Campus, Bataan Peninsula State University – Balanga Campus, Eastwood’s Professional College of Science and Technology, Asia Pacific College and Advance Studies, Tomas Del Rosario College, Cupang Elementary School, and Bataan National High School. For the Hospitals & Clinics: Bataan General Hospital, Bataan Doctor’s Hospital, St. Joseph Medical Center, Isaac Catalina Medical Center, and Centro Medico Medical Center. And of course Places of Worship: St. Joseph Parish, Divine Mercy Church, and Iglesia ni Cristo. While for the Mode of Transportations they have Tricycle and Lumina Shuttle available. What’s good also is the Local Government Offices is one ride away from Lumina: The Bunker, PhilHealth, PAGIBIG, SSS, and Balanga City Hall.
Home Models Offered and Specification. Avail their units for as low as Php531,000 of the total contract price. So they have:
- Angelique Townhouse – a 35 square meter home on a regular 36 square meter lot. Its features include a living area, dining & kitchen, 2 bedrooms provision, 1 toilet & bath, and carport & service area.
- Angeli Duplex & Angeli Single Firewall – a 42 square meter home on a regular 54 square meter lot. Its features include a living area, dining & kitchen, 3 bedrooms provision, 1 toilet & bath, and carport & service area.
For Inquiries, you may reach through their Facebook page:
THE LUMINA PILAR with complete Address, JJ. Linao Road, Brgy. Liyang Pilar, Bataan. 11 hectares of land with 1,474 total Units. Nearby Establishments like Marketplace, Malls, & Leisure Areas: Vista Mall Bataan and Waltermart Bataan. With Tourist Spots like Mt. Samat Shrine, Dunsulan Falls, Pantingan River Park, Tanato Rive Park, Diwa Hanging Bridge, and Duhat Trail.
Home Models Offered and Specification:
- Aimee Rowhouse – a 24 square meter home on a regular 36 square meter lot. Its features include a living area, dining & kitchen, 1 bedroom provision, 1 toilet & bath, and service area.
- Angelique Duplex – a 35 square meter home on a regular 54 square meter lot. Its features include a living area, dining & kitchen, 2 bedrooms provision, 1 toilet & bath, and carport & service area.
- Armina Duplex & Armina Single Firewall – a 42 square meter home on a regular 54 square meter lot. Its features include a living area, dining & kitchen, 3 bedrooms provision, 1 toilet & bath, and carport & service area.
Please contact: 0930 841 0361 | 0991 239 4961.
Bataan Main Office Location: Lumina Homes, 2 nd Floor Banzon Building, Capitol Drive, San Jose, Balanga City, Bataan
Truly living and loving Lots in Lumina, Bataan.